State Bank of India (SBI) has released the recruitment update for the Probationary Officers (SBI PO) in various branches of the bank.
The notification was released on the official website of the SBI on Saturday, April 21, 2018.
SBI PORecruitment 2018: Important Dates
- Online Registration Opens – April 21, 2018
- Last date to apply – May 13, 2018
- Date of Online Fee Payment – April 21 to May 13, 2018
- Dates of Admit Card Download (Prelims) June 18, 2018 (Tentative)
- Date of SBI PO Prelims Exam – July 1, 7 and 8, 2018
- Date of SBI PO Mains Exam – August 4, 2018
The candidates who wish to apply for the SBI PO recruitment examination can apply on the official website from April 21, 2018.
This year, the State Bank Of India (SBI) has released notification for recruitment of a total 2,000 probationary officers.