CTET 2018 Begins the Process of Registration from Today,1st of August
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test, CTET 2018 begins the process of registration from today, 1st of August.Those candidates who are interested in appearing for the CTET 2018 can apply online from their official website ctet.nic.in
Earlier, CTET 2018 was scheduled to released on 22nd of June, but was delayed due to some administrative reasons.
The Union Minister of Human Resource Development, Prakash Javadekar has managed the CTET 2018 to conduct the examination in 92 cities across the country in 22 languages.
Why to Apply:
With the scores obtained in CTET, eligible candidates can apply for recruitment in Central Government schools like Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, KVS, Navodaya Vidyalaya Sangathan, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, and schools under the administrative control in National Capital Territory of Delhi and Union Territories – Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu and Lakshadweep.
The Eligibility for CTET 2018, is defined on nationality, educational qualification and qualifying marks.
The basic requirement to sit for the CTET 2018 exam is to obtain a bachelor’s degree or diploma in education with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
There is no age restriction for the applicants, However, he/she must be minimum 18 years of age.
Applicants can appear for paper 1 and paper 2 of CTET 2018 by paying relevant application fees.
There will be an online computer based test and after that counseling will start.
The last date to apply for the CTET 2018 exam is August 28th and the last date to pay the fees is August 30th.
There are two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Applicants can make the payment of the application fees through online as well as offline mode. In the online payment process candidates can use their Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking facilities. On the other hand in offline mode you can use E-Mitra, Bank Challan, Cash Deposit facilities.
For paper 1 or paper 2,
- General and OBC category have to pay 700,
- ST/SC/differently able person have to pay 350.
And for both the papers,
- General and OBC category have to pay 1200,
- ST/SC/differently able person have to pay 500.
How To Apply:
- Go to CTET official website ctet.nic.in.
- Log on to the website.
- On Home page,you will get the link to fill up the application form.
- Open that link and start filling all the basic information.
- Attach your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Click on ok and proceed to payment for the application form.
- And then submit the application and save your registration ID and password