Central Bureau Of Investigation announces Jobs Vacancy,2018 through CBI Recruitment 2018-19 Notification.
There are 28 vacancies for the post of CBI Inspector.
The Eligibility of the applicants for the post of inspector are:
- Applicants Should have passed Graduation in relevant field.
- Retired Officers of State or Central Police Forces of the rank of an inspector are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with 10 years of work experience in Investigations and Prosecution of criminal cases are eligible.
Last Date to apply:
The eligible candidates must apply on or before 12th September,2018.
Candidates with maximum age of 65 years can apply
Selection Process Includes:
Written Examination and Interview.
According to the CBI Recruitement 2018-19,Selected candidates will get pay of Rs.40,000 per month.
How to apply:
- Go to official website www.cbi.gov.in.
- Click on the application form.
- Fill all the required informations in the application form.
- Pay the application Fee, If it is required.
- Attach all the required certificates,along with the photo.
- To Complete CBI Application Process,Post the application form to the postal address mentioned below.
Central Bureau of Investigation
(Department of Personnel & Training)
5-B, 7th Floor ‘A’ & ‘B’ Wing CGO Complex
Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003