CA Final Result 2018 Announced Today
ICAI(Institute of Chartered Accountants of India), is going to announce the , CA Final Result 2018 Announced Today i.e.on Friday 20th of July.
The result of CPT, Foundation, Final(Old) & Final(New) Examination held in May/June 2018 will be declared today by 6 PM on their official website www.icai.org.
Candidates can get access to their result in different ways like through SMS,on E-mail or they can go check on their official websites
Steps to get the result via E-mail:
If candidates wants to get their result via e-mail, candidate must have to register
Steps to register for CA(New), CA (final) results 2018 on e-mail:
Log on to their official website, Click on Login/ Register and enter login ID and password.
Click on the link saying “email registration.”
Note: Candidates are recommended that before applying for the result-on-email request, kindly verify the email id in your login, if not already done so. Candidates shall have to enter their registration no. or PIN no. along with their roll number.
Steps to get the result via SMS:
If candidates wants to get their result via SMS:
- To check your results for CA Final Result for Old Course: Type CAFNLOLD (space) (Six Digit Roll No.) and send it to 58888,e.g. CAFNLOLD 123456
- To check the CA Final Result 2018 for New Course result: Type CAFNLNEW (space) 012345 (Six digit Roll No.) and send it to 58888, e.g. CAFNLNEW 012345
- To check CA Foundation Result 2018 (new course): Type CAFND (Space) 012345 (Six digit Roll No.) and send it to 58888., e.g. CAFND 000171
- To check CA CPTF Result: Type CACPT (Space) 012345 Six digit Roll No. and send it to 58888, e.g. CACPT 012345.
Steps To check the result on their official website:
- Log on to the official website: www.icai.org
- Click on the link “CA CPT result 2018”
- A new window will appear on the screen, Enter your Roll Number, PIN or Registration Number of CA CPT 2018 exam and Captcha code and then click on ‘login’ button.
- Result will be appear on the screen.
- Go through it, download your result and take printout for future use.